Chiropractic Services & Techniques
Increase Quality of Life Decrease Pain Boost Energy Levels
There are over
Most chiropractors are proficient in 5 to 15 different techniques, while outstanding or specializing in just one or two.
If you are new to Chiropractic the primary mode of chiropractic treatment is manipulation or adjustment. These techniques are used to restore normal mobility and range of motion within the joint. We offer our services as a treatment option for local residents suffering from musculoskeletal problems, including back pain.
Chiropractic care is based on the concept that good health largely depends on the body’s structure, particularly the spine, and its function being in close alignment. Our Chiropractics services approach to health care is holistic.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does Chiropractic Care work?
Chiropractic works by restoring your body’s inborn ability to be healthy. When your nervous system is working at its best, all the cells, tissues and organs of your body are much more capable of resisting disease and poor health.
The chiropractic approach to better health is to locate and remove interference, such as subluxations and misaligned vertebrae, to your nervous system. With improved spinal function comes an improved nervous system.
The goal of the chiropractor is to remove interference that may be impairing normal health through specific chiropractic adjustments, allowing your body to heal itself.
A healthy spine and a healthy lifestyle are your keys to optimal health.
Is Chiropractic Care Safe?
Yes. Chiropractic has an very good safety record. Chiropractic care is the result of a conservative and natural approach to health that does not use invasive procedures or addictive drugs. Simply compare malpractice rates between chiropractors and other health care professionals. Chiropractors’ malpractice premiums are extremely small compared to that of standard medical doctors.
- There are approximately 65,000 doctors of chiropractic in active practices in the United States.
- More than 30 million Americans will seek chiropractic care this year.
- Chiropractic care has been around for more than 100 years!
- 80% of Americans will suffer from back pain at some point in their lives.
- Chiropractic benefits are provided for in health insurance policies of virtually every major insurance carrier, and State Workers’ Compensation.
- All Federal agencies accept sick-leave certificates signed by Doctors of Chiropractic, and fees paid to the doctors are allowable deductions as expenses for “medical care” for income tax purposes.
- State licensed and regulated, the Doctor of Chiropractic’s training requires a minimum of six years of college study and clinic internship prior to entering private practice.
- Chiropractors are licensed in all 50 states, and 11 of them mandate that health plans include chiropractic benefits