Dr. R Jay Shetlin
Graduate of Palmer College of Chiropractic, Davenport, Iowa
Undergraduate Studies at Riverside, CA, and University of Utah
Chiropractic care is a reliable and holistic treatment for many ailments, all under the careful attention of Dr. R. Jay Shetlin, “Utah’s Premier Auto Accident Specialist.” Dr. Shetlin founded South Jordan Chiropractic Center and is specially trained to diagnose distress in your nervous system and provide chiropractic treatment, allowing your body to heal naturally.
Dr. Shetlin has been amazed with the human body and what it’s capable of doing ever since he was a kid. In his youth, his mother was injured in a car accident and sought chiropractic treatment. The therapy restored her health and vitality, leaving a life-long impression on him that drove him into the field of chiropractic care.
In his six years in practice in southern Utah:
- Served as President of the Utah Spinal Research Foundation
- Served as President of the American Spinal Research Foundation
- Organized a Triathlon to fund Spinal Research
- Organized the, “Natural Health and Fitness Expo”
- Expert Witness for patients involved in Motor Vehicle Collisions
- Faculty for “The Whiplash Group” – Medical and Legal training team
- Lectured frequently on “Optimal health, naturally…without drugs and surgery.”
- President of the Utah Whiplash Group
- Serves on the Utah Chiropractic Physician’s Association
- Headed two research studies, one on Asthma, the other on Multiple Sclerosis.
- Certified as an Auto Accident Specialist (One of only 32 in Utah!)
- Developed his practice into a group with Chiropractors, Medical Doctors, Physical Therapist and Massage Therapists all working together for the benefit of the patient.